Warning: Illegal string offset 'disable_postoptin_global' in /home/ywpd57b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/premium-list-magnet/plm.php on line 1220
Did you know that you can manage projects from within your WP site? How kewl is that?
Here are five of the most popular Task and Project Management plugins:
- WP-Task Manager: A simple and easy to use tool for managing tasks from within the dashboard, this plugin let’s you control permissions for others that you want to create a task list for. It is also a great tool for creating and managing a task list for yourself!
Learn more about WP-Task Manager.
- CollabPress: One of my favorites, this task and project management tool provides an easy to read format and makes it easy for others to upload documents and files right to WP. Assigning tasks to others is easy and, includes email notification. Because it uses the already built in WP Users accounts system, it is super easy to provide access to others, at different levels. It works with WP Multisite!
Learn more about CollabPress
- Propel: A simple and clean plugin that lets you work with projects from within your WordPress framework. Easy to install and use, it includes a feature that allows you to control access based on user lever. Like the popular Project Management application Basecamp, it allows you to show all projects to administrators while only showing projects to users, for which they are authorized.
Learn more about Propel.
- ToDo Plugin: This plugin is a very simply way to create and manage a ToDo list. You use it to send assignments to other then, you can check the status from within your dashboard. Although a simple and clean tool, it does allow you to control the level of access for uses. A great tool for blogs that have multiple writers.
Learn more about ToDo Plugin
- WP-Project: This plugin will give you the feel of some of the popular online task and project management tools like Basecamp, but, is completely managed from within WordPress. Features include tracking clients, tracking projects by clients, tracking tasks by project. One of the best features, is that it works with dynamic timer tracking software like Harvest.
Learn more about WP-Project.
Are you looking for more great WP plugins?