Subscribers Magnet is a wordpress plugin to help build your email list by using technology in an unconventional and unique way. It’s unobtrusive and highly impactful. Watch this video to see it in action.
Here’s what I think about it and why I think you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT buy it!
- For me, the most exciting part about this little plugin is that the plugin works with 1Shopping Cart, and AWeber, and all the other major autoresponders out there.
- Second, you can fully customize the forms as this plugin gives you control over the look, feel, location and functionality.
- Third, you can encourage your visitors to join your list, in a very friendly manner since you have the option to add your opt-in form anywhere in your blog content.
- Fourth, in addition to adding the forms to your blog content, you can add your form in your sidebar, in the footer bar, and even in the comments.
Now, what I don’t like about this plugin is that it’s too EASY to use. 🙂 You don’t need any html coding or programming skills. I think with the ease of use, people will misuse it and, just like with any easy to use software or method, overuse can decrease its value and effectiveness overtime.
However, on a more positive note, in the hands of serious bloggers, this is so powerful, it could triple your sign-up rate almost overnight, without you having to get more blog visitors than you’re already getting. e.g. if you currently average 100 unique visitors to your blog on a daily basisand you get a 5% conversion rate, (5 subscribers), then using this plugin, you could get 15 subscribers instead, from the same amount of traffic over the same amount of time.
From a user friendliness point of view, you’re going to love the plugin! This plugin will automatically fill the visitors’ name/email in the opt-in form on your blog. That means they won’t have to type in their email and name anymore. It’s all done for them, on auto-pilot and we all know how we love easy!
Now, you SHOULD NOT buy Subscribers Magnet if:
- once you finish reading this plugin review, still don’t see its real value
- you receive less than 10 visitors a day to your blog
- you don’t plan to actually test-drive it on your blog.
On the other hand, you SHOULD BUY Subscribers Magnet if:
- you want to double, triple and even quadruple your subscription rate ‘overnight’ – and do it over and over again, day and night, week after week, month after month!
- you are sick and tired of not getting optimum list conversion and want to get the maximum from your blog’s real estate by placing your opt-in form in strategic, non-intrusive locations, where anybody can see it.
P.S. Here are some other really kewl features , which I have not found in any other plugin to date:
- you can show a footer bar which is highly visible but not obnoxious. Very good for turning first time visitors into subscribers.
- you can SEND “automatic” and highly-personalized ‘thank you messages’ by email, on the first occasion someone comments on your blog? Think of the possibilities! In that message you can invite them to join your newsletter or rss feed. It’s another “friendly” reason to bond trust with your readers and get them on your list, in a non intrusive way!
- you have unique tracking available for each subscription method – you will know for sure which forms perform better than others; with this new found knowledge, you’ll be able to boost your sign-up rate like never before!
P.P.S. Download your copy of ‘Subscribers Magnet’ PLUGIN and receive a free copy of “Multiple Hit Strategy” with your purchase. This bonus item is actually a step-by-step manual detailing the multiple hit strategy for rapid list building.
Are you ready to boost your blog's SEO?